We provide our clients with tailor-made support solutions. Here are our proposals:
- You are facing a merger or acquisition with an Italian company and you want to understand the impact of the new governance on the teams
- You are managing a French-Italian team and you want to set up an efficient collaboration while taking into account the specificities of both sides
- You want to implement a corporate process in an Italian subsidiary and you need to know the local specificities in order to understand the importance of certain aspects and to anticipate the possible roadblocks
Squadra accompanies you from A to Z: cultural audit of the teams, training and coaching measures (individual or team) to pass on knowledge of the Italian context (socio-economic system, communication, professional relations, managerial practices, etc.) and to support the change, advice on HR project management, etc.
- You have business development or partnership projects in Italy and you want to know the local market and how to move with the right habits and the right network
Impresa supports you from A to Z: training measures to pass on knowledge of the Italian context (socio-economic system, legislative framework, communication, professional practices, etc.), a study of the organisation to be set up, advice on the specificities of labour law and the laws in force, drawing up contracts, recruiting the human resources you will need, etc.
- You are facing the geographical mobility of one or more of your managers to Italy
You wish to support one or more of your managers in taking up a position in a French-Italian context
Expat supports you from A to Z: training and coaching (individual or team) to provide knowledge of the Italian context (history and culture, socio-economic system, communication, personal and professional relations, managerial practices etc.), advice on the specificities of the law and the laws in force (especially concerning taxation), administrative practices, finding accommodation, creating a network, accompanying your family in the expatriation project.